Indian Council of Cultural Relations
NHAF with ICCR and NGMA presents: –
Inter School Art Competition
“ Mumbai Meri Jaan”
Entries to be invited from all respective schools and individuals for NHAF- Inter School Annual Art Competition, “ Mumbai Meri Jaan” to be held at NGMA, Mumbai. Celebrating the spirit of love for art , this competition will be open to all art loving students till seat lasts.
Dates for receiving Entries starts now:
a) School Entry: Preferential entries : Open. All Schools can give unrestricted entries till Seats last, and are requested to send their wards entries, Veni A , Veni B , Vidi and Vici category (Age group given below) till…, after to which the seats will be all given to other participants.
Veni A: 5yrs – 7yrs.
Veni B: 8yrs – 10 yrs
Vidi : Age 11- 14 yrs
Vici : Age 14-above
Please email list of students participating with Child's Name, Age, Parent’s Name and No.’s, Email ID, School Name, Earlier achievements of the child in the field of art (if any), to email@example.com
b) Individual Entry: Open. till seats available.Pls email your request with Childs Name, Age, Parent’s Name and No.’s, Email ID, School Name, Earlier achievements of the child in the field of art (if any), to firstname.lastname@example.org
and wait for our reply.
c) Awarded Category : All earlier NHAF winners and children specially awared in field of art .
d) Specially abled Category: Applicable to specially abled child only.
Above entries with candidate details can be sent to NHAF by email: email@example.com with essential details slated earlier.
Kindly refer to the rules & regulations send in Italic letters.
Rules for the competition:
1) All Emails should be accompanied by Childs Name, Age, Parent’s Name and No.’s, Email ID, School Name, Earlier achievements of the child in the field of art (if any)
2) Preferential entry:
a) Preferences given to children with recommendation letter from school.
b) Earlier Achievements esp. in drawing, or any other fields.
c) NHAf winners’16. (Participating NHAF Winners’15 to mention their winning position in the mail sent to us)
3) The selection Committee may select or reject any entry and will not assign any reason for their decision.
4) The selection of entries and allotment of medals or trophies will be at strict discretion of the judging committee appointed by the foundation. The judging committee’s decision will be final.
5) All results to be declared by 10th April’16 through our website www.nhaf.in, and other online ICCR ,NGMA sites.
6) All winners to collect their winning certificates and medals on date mentioned by NHAF mail ( approximately by 12 th April ’16) on any given NGMA or ICCR office , to be updated later in our mails
7) Students must have student ID and the confirmation letter from NHAF present for this competition.
8) There will be no entry fee for this competition.
9) All artworks created by students during the time of competition will be the property of NHAF and the Foundation shall be entitled to reproduce any of the work in any publication.
10) While the Foundation will take all due care of the children, the foundation is not responsible for any damage by accident or loss.
11) Entry only by the confirmation letter mailed to you by NHAF.
Reporting time: half an hour before the competition starts at the Venue.
List of Awards
All winners will be given Certificates and Trophies / Medals
Veni A: 5yrs – 7yrs. 1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Veni B: 8yrs – 10 yrs.1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Vidi : Age 11- 14 yrs. 1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Vici : Age 14-above. 1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Preferred Medium for each Age group
Veni : oil pastels/wax crayons/ any other comfortable medium.
Vidi: water colors/Poster color/any other comfortable medium.
Vici : water color/poster color/charcoal/any other comfortable medium.
All children will have to come with their own material for drawing and painting. An easy theme and sheets will be given on the spot.
For further details pls. Contact NHAF ph.: 40441999 (between 11am to 6 pm only)
Join us on Nikihingad.artfoundation / Facebook. Refer to Lets talk art-NHAF group or NHAF on Facebook.
NHAF Base, 1-1,Ratnakar Bldg., Narayan Dhabolkar Marg, Off Nepeansea Sea Road, Mumbai 400 006. Phone: 40441999
We wish all participants a very best of luck.
Nhaf workshop for Inter-national students – with ICCR and Mumbai University.