NHAF promotes True Form Of Art. We work purely on enhancing the creativity for a child, our approach is completely dynamic, from the grass root level of the technique, working more on concepts and not on face presentations , focusing on fundamentals of drawing. NHAF works in various fields of Art round the year. These activities are held in various designations and includes special courses in various fields and techniques of: a) Sketching b) Charcoal c) Calligraphy d) Pen and Ink e) Clay modelling f) Water colors g) Acrylic colors h) Cartoon caricature i) Landscape j) Portraits
NHAF Art Foundation Supports:
-Art students from Sir J.J. School of Arts.
– Organises Annual National Level – Inter School drawing event for school children at Sir J.J.School Of Arts.
– Organises round the year programs to promote art amongst school going children.
Multiple projects NHAF has been associated with:
– Council For Fair business Practices,CFBP.
- Indian Council For Cultural Relations, ICCR along with Mumbai University.
– The Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
– The Cathedral And John Connon School.
– The Rotary Club Of Mumbai.
– The St. George’s Hospital, Mumbai.
– Cancer Care Hospital, Jaipur.
– Specially Abled School, Byculla, Mumbai.
– National societies for clean cities, Mumbai.
– National Gallery for Modern Arts, Mumbai.
– Somaiya school ,Vidya vihar.
– Rotary District 314, etc.
It’s our 14th year of doing this wishful act by NHAF, based on the fact, it’s being made possible only, due to the best supporting team from Sir J.J.School of Arts and all art loving children.